In my former life I was a criminal defence attorney but I changed my robes for colourful leggings almost a decade ago. I’ve never looked back. I am a sucker for crime stories, plant-based cashew mac-and-cheese, and sunshine. My passion is teaching. I am very detailed with my cues and mean with my timing – what can I say? I was an attorney! My sessions are challenging but fun, and I always try to smuggle in a new twist to keep things fresh. You can expect personal attention, sweat and the infamous "Hungarian seconds".
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Level 4 Certificate in Obesity and Diabetes Management
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Balanced Body Reformer Pilates
- Sports Nutritionist + Conditioning Coach
- Olympic Lifting + Body Building Coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Cycling, circuit, outdoor fitness
- DeepWORK™, Iron System™ + Hot Iron™ Instructor
Food for thought
At Heartcore, we see mums as rock stars. Creating life? That’s serious power.
Pilates is great for so many reasons. Here’s a selection of our favourite reasons to love Pilates.
Root down and fire up with this 10 minute core strength workout with Taylor.
At Heartcore, we’ve long known that Pilates is much more than a workout, but we wanted to find out why Pilates is so good for you, and your mental health. Here’s what we found.
Move your body, release your breath and bring positive energy into your day with this 10 minute shake off with Sarah.