Hi I’m Amy, I’m a Heartcore teacher at our Chelsea studio. I was drawn to Heartcore first as a guest and loved it for its diverse approach to Pilates based movement; incorporating restoration and flexibility with dynamic strength. My classes are always upbeat with lots of collective energy, but I still make sure to focus on each person’s individual movement journey.
- ACE certified Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- Polestar Pilates (Mat & classical Reformer)
- Bachelors in Fine Arts degree for Dance Performance and Education
- Indoor Cycling: RPM, SPRINT
- Barefoot Cardio
- Barre: Booty Barre, Pure Barre, Xtend Barre & Ballet Barre Conditioning
Food for thought
Core strengthening, muscle lengthening, mind calming, posture improving, injury preventing; here’s how Pilates will transform every runner’s experience.
Finding focus, bringing calm, boosting joy, creating connection – Pilates has multiple positive effects on our minds.
We know that kindness holds the magic to bring us together, empowering us as a collective in choosing love-first. Get…
At Heartcore, we see mums as rock stars. Creating life? That’s serious power.
Pilates is great for so many reasons. Here’s a selection of our favourite reasons to love Pilates.