Hi I’m Amy, I’m a Heartcore teacher at our Chelsea studio. I was drawn to Heartcore first as a guest and loved it for its diverse approach to Pilates based movement; incorporating restoration and flexibility with dynamic strength. My classes are always upbeat with lots of collective energy, but I still make sure to focus on each person’s individual movement journey.
- ACE certified Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- Polestar Pilates (Mat & classical Reformer)
- Bachelors in Fine Arts degree for Dance Performance and Education
- Indoor Cycling: RPM, SPRINT
- Barefoot Cardio
- Barre: Booty Barre, Pure Barre, Xtend Barre & Ballet Barre Conditioning
Food for thought
At Heartcore, we see mums as rock stars. Creating life? That’s serious power.
Pilates is great for so many reasons. Here’s a selection of our favourite reasons to love Pilates.
Root down and fire up with this 10 minute core strength workout with Taylor.
At Heartcore, we’ve long known that Pilates is much more than a workout, but we wanted to find out why Pilates is so good for you, and your mental health. Here’s what we found.
Move your body, release your breath and bring positive energy into your day with this 10 minute shake off with Sarah.