I am a Heart person. I lead with my heart and try to let love, happiness and positivity radiate into everything I do. I’m also a helper. Ever since I was young, I’ve wanted to help people in any way I could. When I took my first aerobics class in 1996, I knew that fitness would be my magic wand. It was something I could use to help people transform and get fitter, both physically and mentally. Heartcore is one of my happy places, so when I’m teaching here, I try and make it that for each of our guests. I keep my classes spicey, focusing on challenging each guest depending on their needs, but ultimately making sure the whole class wins the battle to get stronger. But what’s spice without something sweet? That comes from the music. Expect 80’s and 90’s jams - and maybe a bit of J-Lo for when we are building and shaking our booties.
- EREPS EQF Level 5 | Exercise for Health Specialist
- Therapeutic & Adapted PE | Semmelweis University Faculty of PE + Sport Sciences
- Personal Trainer IWI European Education Centre
- Pilates Matwork 1 Pilates Institute
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Modern Pregnancy Exercise
- Advanced CPD in Modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise
- TRX Instructor
- Port De Bras instructor
- FreestylerPRO Master Trainer of Hungary
- Hot Iron I, II, Advanced
- Cross Fitline Education
- Flexi-Bar and X-co trainer Flexi-Bar Hungary
- Dance Step Instructor IFAA-Fitness Company
Food for thought
At Heartcore, we see mums as rock stars. Creating life? That’s serious power.
Pilates is great for so many reasons. Here’s a selection of our favourite reasons to love Pilates.
Root down and fire up with this 10 minute core strength workout with Taylor.
At Heartcore, we’ve long known that Pilates is much more than a workout, but we wanted to find out why Pilates is so good for you, and your mental health. Here’s what we found.
Move your body, release your breath and bring positive energy into your day with this 10 minute shake off with Sarah.