London born. Highlands raised. After 6 years in Glasgow where I gained a Scholarship to study dance, I made my way back to London for my degree and new opportunities! As a dancer, I’ve always been fascinated and amazed by how much the body can do and I’m passionate about showing my guests that they’re capable of much more than they think. My big passion is supporting, educating and empowering women through movement during their pregnancy and into parenthood. Teaching didn’t occur to me until my Pilates teacher at the time offered me a job at her studio. Less than a year later I found Heartcore, a beautifully unique space with a team who move from the heart and, together, we get to teach the most incredible community every single day. Expect some tough love, but know that I’m also your biggest fan. I’m here to educate as well as motivate you and if you know me already, you know that I love the technical detail. You’ll hear mainly House music with the odd 80s/90s remix in my classes.
- Advanced Pregnancy Wellness Practitioner Level 2 with Burrell Education
- Advanced Post Natal Wellness Practitioner Level 2 with Burrell Education
- LIVE Modern Post Natal with Burrell Education
- Optimal Nutritional & Lifestyle for Post Natal Healing & Recovery with Burrell Education
- Natal Strength with Burrell Education (QCF)
- Ante and Postnatal Exercise at YMCA
- Barre Instructor Training with BarreConcept
- Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates with HFE
- Level 2 Exercise to Music with HFE
- BA (Hons) Degree in Ballet and Contemporary Dance at Rambert School of Ballet & Contemporary Dance
Food for thought
At Heartcore, we see mums as rock stars. Creating life? That’s serious power.
Pilates is great for so many reasons. Here’s a selection of our favourite reasons to love Pilates.
Root down and fire up with this 10 minute core strength workout with Taylor.
At Heartcore, we’ve long known that Pilates is much more than a workout, but we wanted to find out why Pilates is so good for you, and your mental health. Here’s what we found.
Move your body, release your breath and bring positive energy into your day with this 10 minute shake off with Sarah.